Friday, January 7, 2011

confession

it's the end of a crazy busy week. i loathe busy days. it makes me feel like i can't breath. i feel smothered by the clock. sometimes you can't help it. like this week, i just had to make it through with minimal stress. i made it and all is well.

i have a confession. remember my post on the gift of slow? well, it's not my only resolution. resolutions to me are fun. they aren't a burden. my first and most important resolution is to maintain a slow pace of living. for my house to not be chaotic. for my days to be free and spontaneous. for every corner of my house to be used and intentional.

my second resolution is to enroll in photography classes. just to have fun. just to finally figure out how to use the amazing camera my dad gave me. i have enrolled so we can check that one off the list.

so we're off to a good start. and i am smiling.

No comments: