Sunday, January 9, 2011

my weekend: a photo essay

here's my weekend in a few thousand photos.

we had a party. the decorations...
photos. flowers. party poppers. animal crackers.
handmade e.
the birthday plate came out. painted by me a few years back. 
welcomed by a wreath and the number 5.

the games...
pinata filled with candy and a few other things. had to be there. 
musical chairs.
chocolate cake. a request from the birthday boy.

the party ended. saturday came and went. sunday arrived and so did snow. 
this little boy convinced me to let him sleep on the window seat and watch the snow. 
building a snowman.
and the rosy cheeks and nose of this little girl made me melt despite the chill of the snow. 

a happy weekend. 






1 comment:

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

What a cute party! Your pinata turned out great! Love, love, love the sleepy window boy shot!