Wednesday, August 25, 2010

barn school

my sweet boy started preschool on tuesday. not just any school. barn school. this is the story of a boy and his day in a barn. 
the barn in all its glory

so not wanting to take a picture

plaid shorts. red shirt. first day of school outfit.

he was in love. who wouldn't want to be schooled in a barn?

he picked his own desk. a darling blue beauty.

children's art. nothing sweeter.


the day ended sharing ice cream with sprinkles with the school boy and his sister. 
a great day.

2 comments:

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

A barn school? Seriously? I am SO jealous -- that is too awesome! Gosh, I've been away from blog land a few days and I missed a bunch of posts! Welcome back! :)

Unknown said...

Wow! That post just made me want to move to your town and have/adopt a whole bunch of children just so they could go to barn school! Melissa you make the town you live in seem so perfect! Thank you for sharing it with me.
- Melody