Thursday, April 15, 2010

Momma School





Late at night, when Emma's sleeping, Eli and I do Momma School. We color and write letters and numbers and write our name. Dad joins in to encourage Eli when my words aren't enough.

My little boy is growing up. It's amazing to watch him learn, but, sad at the same time. Tonight at bedtime I told Eli the story of when he was just a wee little lad. I told him how the two of us would board a plane to California to see Grandma and Grandpa. He would sit on my lap and other passengers would comment on how awesome he is. I would hold him tight while we landed, I would point out the mountains and all the places we use to go from afar.

Now, we visit with one more person, a little sister. Oh, how we're dreaming of a California visit. Can you tell? Dreaming of Euclid Avenue, missing you Mom and Dad.

1 comment:

Shepherding My Flock said...

You're home schooling! Yay! No need to stop, just keep on going! :)