Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brother & Sister

Gosh, it's been a while since my last post.
These days with a newborn just go by so fast or are they going by slow?...I don't know anymore. Well, regardless, I'm enjoying my time as a mother of two and Emma is REALLY growing on Eli. Today he asked about 10+ times if he could hold her. I of course let him with my help. Then, as if that couldn't be any sweeter, Eli joined Emma on the floor on her play mat. They are both just too sweet.
We've been enjoying our days indoors because it's 100+ degrees outside.
***

2 comments:

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

Awww... what a sweet picture! That's so awesome! I know that just melts your heart! Looking forward to many more brother sister stories!

Christine said...

It looks like Eli is adjusting to the new baby well. Hooray!