Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy August and Some Cute Eli Words

(Our first Chick-fil-a visit with Emma...Emma slept the entire time)
***
Happy August everyone!
August 1st means my dear friend Kelly is due to have her baby in about 7 days.
August means only about 1 month before it starts cooling down here in Texas.
August means Eli and Emma will turn another month older.
August means August.
***
Yesterday the following words were spoken to me by sweet Eli:
My nose was itching so I decided to scratch it.
When Eli noticed I was touching my nose he turned to me and said...
"What's wrong Mom? Booger? 
I laughed and laughed, I needed a good laugh.
***
On another note, you might be wondering why I haven't posted many pictures of sweet Emma.
Well, I've been too busy during the day to pick up the camera. Between nursing, diapers, Eli, etc...I just don't remember to take a picture or two.
***

1 comment:

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

That's adorable... I love cute kid quotes!