Saturday, July 26, 2008

You know I'm feeling better when...

...the vacuum is out and there are vacuum lines everywhere. Did you know I'm an obsessive vacuumer? Usually I vacuum every other day. I love to vacuum. I love our vacuum. My house doesn't feel clean until it's vacuumed. Here's what the kids are doing when I'm vacuuming:
Eli is in the bathtub painting. Okay, before you freak out about me leaving Eli unattended in the bathtub, let me tell you that while Eli was playing in the tub, David was watching him. 
Emma enjoyed her bouncer and was quite content. 
***
Happy Saturday everyone! 
Hope your weekend is filled with fresh vacuum lines, the lovely cry of a newborn baby girl and rays of sun shining through your kitchen window.
Here's what's on my TO DO list this weekend:
1) Write thank you notes
2) Make a stepping stone or two or three
3) Change a few hundred diapers
4) Clean out my refrigerator
5) Go outside and enjoy the weather
***

No comments: