Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring Cleaning - Day 9...let's take the day off

I so need a break from cleaning...how about you? Take the day off, tomorrow's task will need some extra energy. Here's what I've been up to. My pride and joy...the garden. Here's a tour of my garden.
There's marigolds and chives and green beans and peas and pumpkin and tomatoes and zucchini and romaine and spinach and corn and poppies and cilantro and basil and cantaloupe
There's also the most beautiful knock out roses
And pincushion flowers with bees
And big bright yellow marigolds
And tiny marigolds just wanting to bloom
And cilantro for fresh salsa
And basil for fresh pesto
And little seedlings I've been nurturing for weeks
And green beans for stir fry
And corn for grilling
And lettuce for summer salads
***
All is well in the garden
All is well in our home

No comments: