Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Cookies

Happy Friday Dear Readers
Hope your friday is filled with sweet delights
Last Friday we stayed home ALL DAY LONG. I love those days. We did homey things like
read books on Eli's bed
watched a DVD or two
and BAKED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
***
The antique chair Eli is standing on was my dad's kindergarten chair. It's been in our family for many, many years. How many again dad? Well, Eli is totally obsessed with this chair. He carries it all over the house. If I even think about putting my feet up on it, he says, "No, Mama...my chair!"
***
This weekends to do events are as follows:
Friday: Grocery shopping & a playdate with Lilly
Saturday: Stay home and do homey things
Sunday: Church & out for icecream in the evening
Monday: Pool party at our community pool

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hey Melissa! You sure don't sound like a mom that just had a baby. I never get out for weeks after...I'm always just way too tired. Emma must be a good sleeper! Have a good Labor Day!

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

That chair is so sweet... I love heirlooms! We are always making cookies around here, as well. Wish we were closer!