Monday, May 11, 2009

I...

This is me with my most cherished camera, a gift from my dad
I am married to my high school sweetheart, 16 years together, married almost 9
I am so in love with THIS song. It makes me pause, stand in awe and worship
I am missing my parents right now
I take pleasure in the simple things in life, a smile, a garden, an evening walk...happiness
I am excited about what God is doing in my life right now
I want to stay at home with my children...forever
I love making warm meals for my husband
I am loving the new necklace my husband bought me for Mothers Day
I am dreaming of camping in BIG SUR, CALIFORNIA
I am going HERE at the end of this month, when I'm there, I'll also go HERE
I will be planting rosemary and basil in my garden today, if you're in the neighborhood, stop by, the fragrance is to die for
I so adore my husband 
I am happy

No comments: