Friday, March 27, 2009

If My Children Ruled Our Home

The other day I was trying to get the dishes done. They were piled sky high. They were starting to smell. Eli and Emma were playing happily in our living room. I was washing away, almost finished, then I realized it was quite in the house. 
Rule in our home:
Quiet + Eli + Emma = Trouble
So, I quickly finished the last few dishes, soaped up the dishwasher and went to check on my offspring. 
This is what I found:
My nicely piled clean laundry thrown everywhere...
An entire roll of scotch tape unrolled and stuck to everything...
Eli trying to unstick the scotch tape from everything he stuck it too...
Emma eating a ball of scotch tape...
don't worry about us though...
all is well.

1 comment:

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

Oh boy... I know exactly how that goes! :)