Thursday, March 19, 2009

6 Reason Why I Had Another Child

Today was C.R.A.Z.Y. It was one of those days. 'One of those' days means the following:
Had to make two potty trips while grocery shopping
Eli poured the entire jar of dry cereal on Emma's head
Emma was super fussy
Eli was super whiney
I spilled pesto on a perfectly great outfit
Eli 'missed' the toilet, three times
Emma has a diaper rash
I had to do laundry
The following cheered me up...6 reasons why I had another child...
camping in the living room before naptime
hugs before bedtime
strangling his sister before bedtime
cpr before bedtime
successful cpr before bedtime
fighting over my cell phone before bedtime

2 comments:

3 SISTERS said...

They are soooo cute. I can't belive how big they are. Keep up the good work on your blog, I love it.

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

I know about those days... hang in there!