Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Our Thanksgiving was very quiet. Just how I like it. Although, all day I kept saying, "this time last year we were in California on our way to Maui." How can I not reflect on our tropical vacation last year? This time last year I was enjoying fresh pineapple, laying on the beach, snorkeling and seeing the most spectacular views of the world. To take my mind off our tropical Thanksgiving last year, we made a Thanksgiving craft.
And...this time last year Emma was just a tiny little speck in my belly. I'm so glad she's here, even though she doesn't look a thing like me. I know I've said that 1000 times, but look at the above picture...I look like her babysitter, not her mother.
1 little
2 little
3 little Indians...
***
Happy December my friends
Check back this week to see what our home looks like in December!

No comments: