Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Harvest

(A photo tour of our garden)
Welcome!

Here's the vegetable/fruit/herb side of the garden. We have a flower side, but I'm more fond of this side.
The window in the photo above is our breakfast nook window. It's sweet to be able to enjoy the garden from our breakfast nook table. I planted jasimine against the fence so we can enjoy it's fragrance when the windows are open.
Bell peppers anyone? We have a few coming in!
Cherry tomatoes. I love growing tomatoes. Eli always trys to pick them early because he thinks they are apples.
Roma tomatoes, my favorite!
Sunday's harvest consisted of one roma tomato and five cherry tomatoes. Perfect for a sandwich at lunch time and a salad at dinner!
I brought them in, washed them up and now they are ready to enjoy! Don't they just look delicious?

No comments: