Sunday, June 26, 2011

eleven

friday was our eleventh wedding anniversary. i have so many thoughts going through my mind about the past eleven years but i can't seem to put them all together. 

who would have thought i'd find my husband at 14 years old. our story isn't common. the history we have is priceless. the love notes passed between classes. the proms and homecomings and graduations. the summers spent at the beach. the silly little fights and breakups and makeups. the moment we sat in the bed of my pickup truck and decided we'd start thinking about marriage. the proposal at the beach. insane history i tell you. 
wedding, june 2000
i would guess my junior year in high school
senior prom 1997
cheesy senior prom picture
my high school graduation 1997



1 comment:

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

How fun seeing all your old pictures. You (were) are so beautiful!!! Happy anniversary!