Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Being Irresponsible

Irresponsible. Everyone has to do it sometime right? We can't always follow the rules. 
Like the time I let Eli eat cake before dinner. 
Or the other time he ate rice cakes for dinner. 
Or the month when I only gave Emma a bath a handful of times. 
Or the time I drank an entire Chick-fil-a milkshake all my myself even though I'm lactose intolerant and I would pay for it later. 
There's another word for irresponsible in my book: it's having fun. 
So here's my proof that we're having fun.
Leaping off the couch, onto the coffee table/ottoman
Rather than tell him not to stop, I grabbed the camera
Then encouraged him to do it
Again and again
But then I came to my senses as I remembered writing the $500 check to Children's Hospital after Eli took a dive off the couch and fractured his collar bone a year ago. 
What the hay, we'll continue to do our thing and have fun.