Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from the Butlers. 
My blogging vacation is officially over, so I'm back. 
Wow, it's 2009. Here's an overview of our lives in 2008...
January gave us a sweet view of our baby's heart beating inside my womb.
February gave us lots of baking and homemade Valentines.
March gave us the passing of my dear Grandmother and a delightful trip to California.
April gave us many hours working in the garden.
May gave us many more hours working in the garden.
June gave us a visit from my mom, a hospital tour and some preparations for the arrival of a baby.
July gave us fireworks on the 4th and fireworks on the 11th as Emma Grace entered our lives.
August gave us one hot, hot summer, afternoons at the pool and sleepless nights.
September gave us a surprise trip back to California.
October gave us pumpkins, pumpkins and more pumpkins. And a little trick-or-treating with my favorite penguin and flower.
November gave us fall crafts at the local library, scarecrows and turkey (yum).
December gave us Christ, Christmas with my parents, presents and a chill in the air.
***
My 2009 be filled with many more delightful memories

1 comment: