Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CRAFTING!!!

I've always loved crafting. It's way on top of my favorite things to do along with gardening. This is my recent craft obsession, making bracelets. My sister-in-law Delaina and I are totally hooked. Here's some of my recent beauties...
If you know me, you know how much I love green! This is one my favorites made from glass & plastic beads. 
Next on my favorite bracelet list is this red & brown bracelet. Who doesn't love the colors red & brown. It reminds me of dreamy fall colors! 
We're thinking about adding necklaces to our crafting projects. 
What do you think?

2 comments:

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

Oooh, I LOVE them! How awesome! Isn't it great to have a craft as a mommy? I think you should do necklaces, for sure. Can't wait to see them. Are they expensive to do?

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty Melissa! I especially like the green one. I think I remember you making bracelets in high school too...?