Friday, May 23, 2008

Can I complain?

Let me complain for just a little bit.
Sorry, I don't have any pictures for you...just some complaining words...here we go...
***
I hate the heat
I love being outside but hate the heat
The heat I'm talking about is this sticky, muggy heat that causes me to NOT do my hair because it will just be a fro mess in a minute or two
So, I'm staying inside unless I can be by the pool
Good news though, our pool is opening this weekend
I'll be there daily
***
So, Happy Friday
What are you doing today?
As for me, I'm staying inside
The a/c set at 75 degrees
I'll be crafting a bit, decorating a bit, organizing a bit and just enjoying staying cool
These are the days when I say to myself, "why did we move to Texas?"
***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,
Well it has been raining in California for the past two days. So I guess I can't complain too much:). It is so nice to see your blog and catch up on how and your family are doing. From the looks of it you guys are doing well. Keep in touch.

Alisa
P.S. I love Eli's room!!

Anonymous said...

P.P.S.
I have an new e-mail address: aterry0207@netzero.com.
Rob forward this e-mail to me.

Alisa