Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We're Baaaaaack!

That's right folks, I'm back...we're back. I apologize for my extended vacation...I've been a little under the weather. But now, my flip-flops are on, my favorite skirt is delightfully displayed and I'm ready to blog again. Spring time is my second favorite season, fall being my absolute favorite. Although, I've really been rethinking my favorites lately because this spring is just winning me over. Why? Because we're outdoors ALL THE TIME, I have a new set of flip-flops (the pair shown above is my old pair...they need to go in the trash), I'm pregnant (what a glorious time to be pregnant), I have a favorite skirt for the new season AND I'm constantly working in the garden (as you will see in a future post).
To celebrate this lovely season, Eli and I and a few other friends headed to the local Arboretum for some time in the gardens. Boy, how I wish my garden looked like this. My sweet curly head son loved the outing. He kept me busy because he refused to sit in the stroller but had to run around...I of course was chasing him. I don't understand the hating the stroller thing, I would love for someone to push ME around in a stroller all day.
Eli chasing the birds, me chasing Eli...
All the great exercise was worth it because I got to see this lovely smile all day long!
Another outing in Texas, just one of many!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I am so happy to see someone wearing flip-flops. We are expecting even MORE snow this very Sunday.