Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Baby Butler Predictions

Here we go folks, your Baby Butler predictions. I decided not to post names, since I didn't ask permission:David
Baby's gender: Boy
Baby's name: Tucker, a good old country Texas name
Baby's birthday: In four weeks, will arrive two weeks early
Baby's weight: 9 pounds
Baby's height: 20-1/2 inches
Hours in labor: 5 hours
Will David have to stop at Starbucks?: No, I won't do that to you...well, maybe the drive-thru. You (Melissa) will just shake your head at me and say a few choice words in between contractions

Eli
Baby's gender: Sister
Baby's name: Ego, short for Diego
Baby's birthday: apple
Baby's weight: 3!
Baby's height: ..................whine.................................
Hours in labor:..................................cry...................................
Starbucks?: I want munch! Translation: I want to eat lunch!

Melissa
Baby's gender: Boy
Baby's name: Edger
Baby's birthday: June 26
Baby's weight: Please, anything under 9 pounds!
Baby's height: 22 inches
Hours in labor: 10 hours
Starbucks?: I will not let him, we have a 30 minute drive to the hospital

Miss A (a junior high and high school friend of mine. Gosh, how long have we known each other now?)
Baby's gender: Boy
Baby's name: Joshua
Baby's birthday: July 4
Baby's weight: 7 lbs., 10 oz.
Baby's height: 21 inches
Hours in labor: 6 hours
Starbucks?: Yes, he will have to stop at Starbucks! Melissa will say: "Really David? Right now?"

Mrs. C (a sweet gal with two girls. We met at church back in California. She loves Fall just like I do!)
Baby's gender: Boy
Baby's name: Micah
Baby's birthday: July 7
Baby's weight: 8 lbs., 7 oz.
Baby's height: 20-3/4 inches
Hours in labor: 7 hours
Starbucks?: No

Mrs. C (this gal I met through my Lamaze class with Pamela back in good old 2005. She now lives in Utah and has a really cool camera...I'm jealous!)
Baby's gender: Girl
Baby's name: Charlotte or Hazel
Baby's birthday: July 3
Baby's weight: 8 lbs. even
Baby's height: 21 inches
Hours in labor: 5 hours
Starbucks?: No, "don't you even dare!!!"

Mrs. J (this gal I met at our church in California. She now lives in Oregon)
Baby's gender: Girl
Baby's name: Ellia (means light) Marie
Baby's birthday: July 10
Baby's weight: 8 lbs., 12 oz.
Hours in labor: 5 hours
Starbucks?: Yes! Melissa will say: "are you crazy??? I can see the baby's head popping out!"

Mrs. D
(my dear friend in California. We met at church and decorated gingerbread houses with her two girls in December)
Baby's gender: Boy
Baby's name: Joshua Ethan
Baby's birthday: July 11
Baby's weight: 8 lbs., 7 oz.
Baby's height: 21-1/2 inches
Hours in labor: 11 hours (sorry, it could be worse)
Starbucks?: Yes! He's gotta be ready for the long haul, so, you'll encourage him to buy not 1 but 2 coffee's...doubled leaded!

Mrs. V
(I met this gal through my mom's group back in California. She has three children, a boy and two girls)
Baby's gender: Boy
Baby's name: Brady
Baby's birthday: July 7
Baby's weight: 8 lbs., 3 oz.
Baby's height: 20 inches
Hours in labor: 9 hours
Starbucks?: No on a Starbucks run, hopefully he knows better!

Mrs. R (this gal I met at our church in California. She just had her second boy and lives in Arizona how)
Baby's gender: ?
Baby's name: Some names for both. Girl: Emma, Kendra, Hanna. Boy: Kellan, Kaleb
Baby's birthday: July 5
Baby's weight: Same size or bigger (ouch)
Baby's height: 21 inches
Hours in labor: Anything less than with Eli
Starbucks?: Yes!

Mrs. S (this gal I also met through my mom's group in California. She has a boy and a girl)
Baby's gender: Girl (then you CAN use those pink outfits your mom bought!)
Baby's name: Emily (I tried to pick an "E" name because of Eli).
Baby's birthday: July 2
Baby's weight: 7 lbs. 15 oz.
Baby's height: 20 inches
Hours in labor: 3 hours (thank you Mrs. S!!!!!!)
Starbucks?: No---there won't be time. And if he does, I'm sure you might say "You better order a baby latte because this kid will be born in the car if you don't get to the hospital right now!"
***
That's all folks! Stay tuned to see who is right!

No comments: