Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pregnancy Mind

If you didn't already know, there is a such thing as pregnancy mind. Click HERE to read about it. I experienced pregnancy forgetfulness with Eli, but this pregnancy is ridiculous. If you didn't read my previous email that I posted on THURSDAY wishing everyone a HAPPY FRIDAY. I totally thought today was Friday. It was so bad that I even had my sister-in-law convinced it was Friday. I still don't know where I went wrong. Here are some other items that have gone on in my pregnancy mind:
1) David and I had a conversation about someone calling. 20 minutes later he referenced the conversation and I said, "When did they call?" He got upset at me because he thought I wasn't listening to him at all...until...I explained pregnancy mind to him. Now, he cuts me A LOT of slack.
2) During my December visit to California, I was talking with my Dad about something (see, I don't even remember). I started a sentence then I realized my grammer was that of a 3 year old. I looked at him, he looked at me and I said, "And to think, I went to college."
***
It's bad, it's real bad. So, if you have a conversation with me (or even in my blogs) and I exhibit pregnancy mind...please cut me some slack. I'm educated, I am listening to you...but my new baby is taking all my brain cells.
***
Happy Thursday by the way!

No comments: