Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Pregnancy Craving

I was walking through the fruit section of Wal-Mart the other day and noticed these little beauties. I thought to myself, "Gosh, Eli would love eating clementines. They are just his size." So, I grabbed a bunch and headed for the checkout isle. Then, I returned home and my stomach and baby started saying, "I'm hungry, feed me!" I looked in the refrigerator and in the pantry. Cereal? Cheese & crackers? Granola bar? Nothing was worthy of eating at that particular time. Then, from the corner of my eye I spotted these sweet clementines on the kitchen counter. I grabbed one and having looked back since. Three clementines later, I was hooked. I've been hooked ever since eating 2-3 of these little yummies a day.

I love them so much that I made them the centerpiece of our kitchen nook table. Yesterday I ate 2, today I predict I will do the same.

***

On a different note, I started my AeroGarden this morning. I will, of course, keep you updated on my indoor garden! Thanks Dad!

No comments: